Monday, January 16, 2006

Gotta Fly Out Early

Crap, I gotta get up in 3 hrs & fly out for THREE days.  Shit, don't know which is worse, getting up so early or being away for 3 days.  Getting up EARLY I'm thinkin'.

24 is back!  Love that show!  Was watching that on the big TV & Doris set up a small one on the bed so we could watch the Golden Globes at the same time.  Very cool!  Brokeback Mountain won best movie.  YEA!  So there, all you homophobes! 

Be back thur nite after midnight.  Yikes.  Sure hope I make it back, for you know who's surprise party on fri!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have a small TV in the office so that I can type and watch TV.
I haven't seen Brokeback Mountain. It doesnt look that good to me. I know it has the gay theme but that isnt enough to attract me to the theater. I still haven't seen Shrek 2 so you know how behind I am on movies. LOL.

fly high,
Austin