Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Another Addiction, good grief!

Heavens to murgatroid!  I have been having fun doing all these silly blog tests.  It's been rather calming.  Or is it more like catatonic?  I just kept doing one after another.  Oh well.  Can't be too harmful.

Today Doris & I went to Curves, then to see Walk the Line, which I Loved & wanted her to see the Johnny Cash role by Joaquin Phoenix.  But the flim was broken, so we slipped into Fun With Dick & Jane.  It was so silly & stupid.  Jim Carey often reminds me of my silly & stupid brother. 

I miss my brother.  I wish he (& his wife) didn't smoke like chimneys so I could visit him.  Cigarette smoking stinks & it is so stupid.  Seriously can't stand it.  Dont' wanna even see it.  So I just talk to him on the phone.  At least he doesn't chew tobacco & spit like that male flight attendant did the other day.  Now THAT was really gross. 

I love my brother, and I wish I could spend more time with him.  I doubt I'll ever become more tolerant of cigarette smoking.  I hope he doesn't die before I see him again.  Then I would be the stupid one becuase I couldn't stand being around those damn cancer sticks. 

Well anyway, the next bunch of entries are the results of many of the crazy quizes I took.  Some of right on.  Some definately are not!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

smoke hater!

lol

puff puff,
Aussie