Thursday, September 07, 2006

A Rude Awakening & Good ending

I have GAINED 1 & 1/2 lbs back, I am SO annoyed.  Damn. I swear, the older you are, the harder it gets.  I am trying to go back to Curves, but I so hate to exercise... even tho' that HAS to be the easiest way.  It seems that running my ass off 30,000 ft up just isn't enough, seems SO unfair. Ratshit.

As if that isn't enough, the (fucking) next door dog was outside barking at 0600 AM this morning, waking me UP DAMN IT.  I feel enraged enough to seriously commit a crime.  Syd, it's a good thing I don't have any of your firearms nearby. 

I so want to go back to sleep, but I can't. 

Stupid neighbors.

Thank GOD this is a day off.

=========== Later on, 800pm ==========

Well, this turned out to be a GREAT day!!!  Doris & I went to the beach (after I took a 1000 am morning nap) & had a wonderful day!!!  God it was so beautiful there today!  We sat on our favorite boardwalk bench & just zoned out!  After sitting there 2 hrs we got up & actually walked the boards from Ocean Grove to Asbury Park & back!  Then dinner at our favorite place there & here we are back home!  

Perfection!    YEA!!!!!                

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are definitely people in this world that shouldn't have guns, me dear.  I'm just sayin'...

Anonymous said...

See, there you go, silver lining. Take a few deep breaths...ooohhh  aaahhhh...that's it. Got anymore frozen grapes left? Pop a few and chill. Think happy (thin) thoughts. :)

theonlydaughter

Anonymous said...

You guys are so lucky to just take off to the beach like that.  It sounds like a perfect way to spend an afternoon.

Oh, and I think Syd's got a point about the guns.  ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your day improved!  Oh what I would give for a couple hours zoning on a beach bench.  

Anonymous said...

Sorry ya gained. I hope you at least ate something tasty. ~elizabeth

Anonymous said...

The beach is always good therapy.