Saturday, January 13, 2007

Movie Review

Just flew 6 days in a row.  I am SO too old to do that now.  I can barely move, but I did manage to go to Curves this morning.  You always wonder if it is doing any good.  I guess it's better than not doing any kind of exercise.

Well, tonight we went to see Notes On A Scandle with Judy Densch & Cate Blanchet.
HATED IT.
Of course the acting was GOOD with those two. 
But the story truly sucked for me. 

I went to see Dame Judy playing a Lesbian but damn, she was such a horrible, old preditor type.  And speaking of preditors, Blanchette was a teacher fucking a 15 year old boy (her student)  thru the whole thing.  Talk about seriously sickening. 

This movie got 4 whole stars.  wierd.  I did not find this entertaining.  I am so annoyed & dissappointed.  Perhaps it's just me. 

I say PeeeeeeUUUU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems like the movies that get glowing reviews are the ones that really suck.