Thursday, June 01, 2006

boring me

Well, I flew that trip the next day & was able to make it thru, with a great #1 & good psgrs!  I did however drop my last trip of the month (on Memorial day) which was SO hard to loose all that overtime I would have accrued (104 hrs). 

But I made the decision to rest as I think Ive learned the lesson: I am just too old to work this hard now.  I just have to accept it.  I have to figure something else out.  I 've not been as sick as I was this month, what with "allergies"/a cold & food poisoning/a 24hr virus - what EVER all that was. I was too worn out. 

The Flight Attendants on this trip Also gave me a little bday party complete with cake (didn't eat it) & candles & presents.  They made me feel so appreciated.  A sky marshall onboard took pictures with his blackberry & I emailed them to some sister bloggers.  Unfortunately I don't know how to put them in my journal here.  daaaa.  I'm an idiot.

Well this is a boring entry, ho hum.  I've had 5 days off & I have to fly out tomorrow (thurs.)  Back to the ole grindstone,  I feel okay.  Don't know WHEN I'll ever not feel tired again. 

And I won't even go into what a fucking bitch I am when it comes to holiday barbecues.  Doris did everything, got everyone together here.  She is amazing.  I was miserable.  Some of them came sick.  It pissed me off.  I think everyone is stupid & I just wanted it to be us, alone.  I was SO glad when it was over & they all went home.  I don't like people all in my home.  How the HELL do mothers stand it???  They do this crap every day.  blaa.  I am NOT cut out for this, esp when I'm exhausted & recovering from feeling listless & ill.

But who am I kidding?  I would not like this if I were 100% well & happy.  Which would be easier if I wasn't worried about bills & making ends meet.  Shish.  My GOD, I am so boring.  Let me just shut the F. up!

No comments: