Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Thank God I Found My Blog

Thank God I found my blog!  Phew!  What a relief.  Thought I lost all my thoughts.  My laptop shut down, so I took it to be cleaned...THEN I used it before buying a new Norton antivirus disc & immediately got a hundred viruses.  Then I had to run out & buy the dang disc, but since I couldnt run it because of virus interference, I took it back to the internet lounge to be recleaned again where Leon wiped out all of my AOL.  Geesh!  Ive lost a lot I had saved...including my total address book.  cripes!  Then took it BACK yet again & Leon then installed aol9 & I couldnt get anything but email.  geesh.  Well, since this is boring, I'll stop.  But boy I really missed my laptop.  I love my laptop. And Greg Furgeson is halarious on his new latenight show!. He is brilliantly funny.  Ahh, it's good to laugh again.

No comments: