Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's time for the fucking holidays again.

God help me, I'm starting to fret. The holidays are beginning. Trying to clean up the house for Doris' children & grandchildren. That should mean my children & grandchildren. ahem. Yeah whatever.

The daughter & granddaughter are coming tomorrow to go with D to the Thanksgiving day Parade. They'll crash here after the parade during the day. Then, One grandson is going with us all to Burlington for the big family dinner & wonderful food, maybe 2 grandsons...

The daughter & granddaughter will drive back to Maryland that night after dinner & visiting, & one or 2 grandsons shall come back with us & crash here.

The loser son keeps calling from Detroit, trying to manipulate D into buying a bus ticket to come for the festivities. GOD HE PISSES ME OFF SO BAD. She loves him & wants him here. He's a fucking skeve. Everybody loves him & wants to see him but me.

I want to smash in his lying, con artist, user face with a sledge hammer over & over & watch his life expire. I'm so sweet. Hate him & I gotta act like I care. Gag me. He'll be lying all over the couch, using the phone looking thru all our stuff. He's a skeve, did I mention that?

If he doesn't come thur, he'll definately come for xmas. sigh. Really can't stand men in the house. BARF-O-RAMA.

And did I mention we don't have a guest room? So everybody sleeps in shifts in the living room on the 2 couches. Ugh, cooties.

I don't know why I'm such a bitch over all this every fucking year after year. I need to pray for help, love & peace. I always look forward to Thanksgiving & Xmas dinners until - I start to remember what it's really like.
.
.

5 comments:

Middle Girl said...

Hope all are safe on the roads.

Have as happy a day (& beyond) as possible.

Peace.

KMae said...

Oh Thank you Deborah, good luck on your end too with your Mom... I KNOW it'll be great with your kids! xxoo

KMae said...

So okay, I put on Aretha's best hits BLARING & finished up cleaning all afternoon today, Doris was cooking Chicken, collards & stuffing & we were singing at the top of our lungs. That helped. Then we slow danced to Aint No way & now Im happy. Funny how dancing can sometimes feel as intimate as sex!

otter said...

slip creepy-boy a benadryl every few hours and he'll be too zonked to get on your nerves!

KMae said...

Ohhhh. How do I do that??
Just put it in his coke??
How long does it take to disolve??

Luckily he didnt come, but I want to know for the future.