Wednesday, April 11, 2007

So Much For Rest!

Well, so much for rest & no stress...
Cleared the sick list mon night & am flying out tomorrow(thur)!  I'm glad I'm better.  But damn, I sure wish I could afford to retire - the time off was necessary. 

I'm sure Doris is probably happy I'll be going back to work.  Although, we managed to get along really well every minute for 3 weeks in a row - which was the best thing, I know it will be nice to have a hotel room to myself tomorrow night! 

Last night I dreamed I missed my sign in & my supervisor called to wake me up.  BOY was I relieved when I realized it was just a dream.  phew!  The STRESS is back already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are back on your feet and will soon be in the air. I know it sucks to be sick, but to recover and have some loving one with you while you recover, well that is excellent.

Safe Travels! :)
~~~Deborah

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better!