Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Katrina Aftermath

     8 days have passed since Hurricane Katrina hit.  It's been SO horrible, I've felt paralyzed to write about it.  The government still hasnt done enough to help the poor, stranded people who by now have mostly been evacuated out of New Orleans to the Houston Astrodome & other warehouses. 

     It's good that at least Texas took many of them, but its still all so hideous.  The images of the insanity,  desparation & the stories are heart wrenching.  Just regular People are doing more than Bush & his administration, altho more help has been coming since he's been exposed.  What a racist bastard. 

     This country is SO divided that the Bushies are still behind him 100% saying he's been doing a great job.  I shake my head & my mouth just hangs open over that.  Many of these Bush buttlicking idiots are in my Texas high school class & I'll be seeing them at our 40th reunion next month.  Oh joy, oh rapture.  Texas Bush morons.  Other than that, they used to be great people.  sorta. 

     I should probably take the money I'll have to spend on that trip, donate it to the Red Cross & just blow them all off.  But of course, Im not that good,  I'll have to go & show everyone how fat Ive gotten...so embarrassing.  "Miss Richardson 1965" is as big as a barge.  Plus, I love a lot of them.  Oh God, this is so trivial & petty compared to real life & the Katrina Tragedy.

     Anyway, back to the sad story at hand.  Ive cried with Doris everyday watching the news coverage & Oprah had really good programs for 2 days in NO & MS.  Tears streaming,  sobbing into paper towels,  it's overwhelmingly obscene,  so wrong,  just sad, sad, sad. 

     At the very least,  it's a good way to get rid of democratic voters..

At the most it's Genocide.  Blatent. 

Im mortified,  Can not imagine that kind of hell.  It hurts so bad.  Im mad at God.

No comments: