Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Ugh

Oh Bummer.
It's started for real.
D's youngest son is here laying around the living room watching music videos.
I got in last night from flying & he informed me he'll be here till Dec 15th.  Great.
I've been working so hard, am flying out again today, have been looking to 5 days off for Thanksgiving, I'm SO tired.  But he'll be here. 

Hopefully I'll get a grip, for Doris' sake.  However, I don't see her giving much of a shit about my sake.  It's always about whatever they do, want, say , are.. is okay with her. 

I know myself.  This isn't going to be good.  Guess I'll have to pick up trips & fly back out.  It's not right.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah K, I'm so sorry you are having such a rough time right now.

No words of wisdom, no previous experience sage old advise.

Just {{{Hugs}}} and peaceful thoughts for you.

theonlydaughter
Deborah

Anonymous said...

I hope that things are going okay so far...

Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving.

Be Well. Be Safe

theonlydaughter
Deborah

Anonymous said...

Ok, I so want to kick this kids ass for you. I'm sorry her children cause you such grief. Breathe in breathe out. I hope your holidays can be as stress free as possible considering the energy that surrounds you.
~Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Thank you Elizabeth.
I only wish you could.
I definitely appreciate the thought.