Friday, February 25, 2011

Bathtub Stress


Got a new whirlpool tub to replace the new CRACKED tub.
It is VERY nice, altho' it was a definate nightmare redoing it all.
Phew! So GLAD it is over now. I truly HATE having men in the house. Hate it.

Gained another 2.8 lbs from the hibernating with all the blizzards & snow. That about brings it up to 10lbs. I am a jerk. The sad thing is I really LOVE just laying around watching tv all day & , oh yeah - EATING cake, cookies, PANcakes & other crap. What the HELL am I going to do with myself? It is SUCH a struggle to get my fat ass back on track, let alone to the gym.

I can hear Doris' dead sister hollering down - You're Next!
Not kidding, I really heard that.

Bought new red glasses today, they'll be ready in 10 days.

Then got my teeth whitened. They don't look that much whiter, so I plan on going back. My face is fat now so maybe I can take the focus off my chipmunk cheeks & blind folks with my choppers.
HAH!

1 comment:

poet said...

I think once winter is over, we'll all be able to get back on track in some way. I like the idea of white teeth, but first I need to get them repaired. Can't wait to see the new specs.