Friday, October 01, 2010

Oct 1, 2010

Holy shit balls, it's October FIRST already.
Lots of RAIN lately.
I miss the sun.
And the beach.
Now I gotta
Straighten up this damn house.
groan~~~~~.

Thought I was gona trade in my old RV
for a newer one with a bigger bed.
But noooOOOOoooo...
It is more prudent to spend the $10,000
on fixing up the little abode that has
fallen down around our ears for 17yrs.

Okay.
I'll try to suck it up
& be a responsible adult before
I die.
Maybe.
Grumbling over here.

Besides,
It's already getting too cold to
Sleep out at the shore
Or the Poconos
Or the driveway... HAHA!
So that WOULD be stupid.
Or at the very least
Not bright.

Other than THAT
Life is still solidly
GREAT!

Got a flu shot today.
But no longer have to be
So paranoid about getting SICK,
Since I DON'T HAVE TO FLY anymore!!!!!!!!!
Oh thankyou God!
.

No comments: