Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nominating Barack

Watching history being made tonight!  Soon Barack will accept the nomination...  I was for Hillary & am dissappointed she was not chosen for VP.  pissed actually.  BUT I shall be happy for Obama & support the democrats.  Why ANYone would vote for 4 more years of Republican bullshit is beyond me.  But if Dumb Butts did it for the last TWO terms, I supposed it is possible.  Hopefully NOT. 

Doris came home from the hospital where she ended up 3 days with a bad UTI, Kidney infection.  She was SICK & now is home trying to build up her stregnth.  I am RELIEVED.  phew!

I am down to 158 lbs now.  Yea!  I am doing well at WW. 

I am flying out to Lax tomorrow & life goes on.

Now, let's get down the nomination of the first Black president!!!  Oh yeah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you with the weight loss, that's FABULOUS!  Picture time soon?

Glad Doris is okay now.  I can't imagine how sick she must have been to have been hospitalized for that, and for three days, too.  The way they toss people out in 23 hours now means she had to have been so bad.  

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss and the continued progress. Wooo Hoooo!!!!

Sorry to hear Doris was ill, glad to hear she's on the mend.

Peace.

~~Deborah

Anonymous said...

Whew it's been like forever! Happy BELATED anniversary! Wow 27 years and counting.

I'm so glad to hear Doris is better...that stuff is wicked!!

As for politics...I miss Hillary.

CONGRATs on the weight loss!!! I bet you are looking goooood!

Love ya
julie